Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Academy Global High School.
Rosedale Global High School
Rosedale Global High School, formerly Rosedale Academy, delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We are committed to our growing diverse network and community and are proud to offer the Rosedale Global High School Programs to 6,500+ students across 95 schools in 17 countries—and growing.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Partner School Marketing & Global Student Recruitment will oversee the planning and implementation of B2C integrated marketing communications and student recruitment initiatives with more than 62 Rosedale Global High School partners encompassing 95+ international schools in 17+ countries. Responsibilities include:
- Planning, overseeing and executing Rosedale Global High School community integrated marketing in collaboration with Rosedale international partner schools on all program marketing and B2C end-user (parents/students) initiatives
- Working with Global Partnerships and Central Marketing at Rosedale to develop strategies, plans, initiatives, services to enhance the Rosedale Global High School brand awareness, drive Rosedale community level program marketing and empower student recruitment at Rosedale’s primary revenue markets
- Providing training and guidance to partner schools on program marketing and student recruitment, ensure compliance, and quality implementation for Rosedale Global High School education products and services:
- Execution of marketing and communications training for partner school student recruitment staff on how to promote Rosedale Global High School partnership
- Supporting partner school with implementation of marketing and student recruitment practices
- Ensuring marketing and communications compliance with partner school marketing department as per Rosedale central marketing guidelines and policy
- Collaborate with central marketing to develop program marketing collaterals resource repository with deep understand of global program marketing and recruitment needs and support major events in global markets:
- Partner school co-branding program marketing multi-media assets, materials, resources and tools to empower partner schools for regional program marketing and student recruitment
- Support partner school marketing initiatives and events with responsive marketing solutions and integration with Rosedale centralized marketing
- Participate in partner school student recruitment initiatives or events as a Rosedale representative communicating with prospective international students and parents
- Collaborate with universities and Rosedale’s other functions on marketing/promoting Rosedale programs, student success initiatives, and provide pre-enrollment student recruitment & marketing support to the Rosedale Global High School partner school community.
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in international student recruitment and/or marketing at the post-secondary level (University or College)
- Proficient skills and experiences in leveraging marketing tools to drive student recruitment
- Empathetic and comfortable working with students and guidance counselling professionals from different cultural backgrounds
- Deep understanding of K-12 International education in global markets and pathways to universities
- Strong business acumen with creativity and effective problem solving
- Self-motivated and quick learner with initiatives
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English (second language is an asset)
- University degree
- Leadership and team management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Hard working and collaborative, with appreciation for team work to achieve a shared vision
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively a fast-paced corporate environment
Work-location policy: This role is currently a remote/work-from-home position. The candidate may be required to report to the corporate office on occasion for collaborative administrative work and international partner school / high education delegation visits. The candidate should be able and willing to commute to Rosedale HQ office at Markham
Travel policy: This role involves domestic and international travel to events and conferences. The candidate should be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally by ground or air travel if required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line: Senior Manager, Partner School Marketing & Global Student Recruitment
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
Applications must be received by Thursday, September 15, 2022— we look forward to hearing from you!