Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) delivers school learning solutions in K-12 transformative global education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale provides international schools a holistic education solution, supported by an integrated digital learning platform with transformative curriculum and comprehensive quality assurance services, to create life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world. Rosedale International Education operates Rosedale Academy Global High School.
Rosedale Academy delivers technology enabled and transformative learning experiences to a new generation of learners. We partner with top international secondary schools to expand access to world-renowned education that empowers students to design their future and meet their full potential as global citizens—with the benefit of studying in their local school’s classroom. We have reached a partnership base of 95 schools in 17 countries in five-years of development.
About the role
The Manager, University Counselling & Experiential Programs can expect to have responsibilities managing the following 4 areas:
- Guiding guidance & university counselling central operations and partner school university counselling support practices for Rosedale Global High School:
- Rosedale university guidance counselling central operations management from Toronto
- International partner school guidance counsellor engagement, training, and professional development
- Creation and operation of a university application reporting system, enabling quality data collection, reporting, insights, and analysis
- Client-facing continuous engagement and relationship management with international partner school university counsellors
- Building proactive and collaborative working relationships with admissions and student recruitment departments of global universities:
- Communications, engagement, relationship management and partnership development in Higher Education at the international student recruitment and admissions level from North America, Europe, Asia, and Australasia
- Proactive support with universities to understand and streamline the application and admissions process
- Collaborating with other functions on marketing/promoting student success initiatives, and support pre-enrollment university counselling & academic advisory marketing support to the Rosedale Global High School partner school community:
- Collaborate with Director of Global Education Partnerships and Senior Executive, Higher Education Relations on strategic initiatives and programming with select Higher Education institutions
- Manage the event and programming coordination process with partner schools and provide guidance, training & support to counsellors in university counselling & student success events and initiatives
- Design, lead and manage experimental programs and co-curricular activities in collaboration with leading universities and industry stakeholders, as well as Rosedale internal functions
The candidate will oversee international university guidance counselling operations with more than 100 international partner school guidance counsellors in 17+ countries. The candidate will have a dual report to the Director, Global Academic Operations and the Director, Global Education Partnerships, contributing to our Rosedale’s long-term sustainable growth.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in international student recruitment/admissions at the university level or international school university guidance counselling at the K12 level
- University degree
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English (second language is an asset)
- Self-motivated and quick learner with initiatives
- Leadership and team management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Hard working and collaborative, with appreciation for team work to achieve a shared vision
- Empathetic and comfortable working with students and guidance counselling professionals from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively a fast-paced corporate environment
Work-location policy: This role is currently a remote/work-from-home position. The candidate may be required to report to the corporate office on occasion for collaborative administrative work and international partner school / high education delegation visits. The candidate should be able and willing to travel to the office. Head Office is located at 7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 6G2
Travel policy: This role may involve domestic and international travel to events and conferences. The candidate should be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally by ground or air travel if required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line: Manager, University Counselling & Experiential Programs
Your application package should include the following:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
Applications must be received by Wednesday, August 31, 2022— we look forward to hearing from you!